Written by: Marian Hurmuz
After a year and a half, the time had come: the ten European partners in the RE-SAMPLE project met together in the Netherlands at the University of Twente's DesignLab. This meeting was organized for three main reasons:
- Sharing knowledge with the various project partners.
- Brainstorming on topics the project will focus on over the next six months.
- Working on the team spirit within the project! So that we all have our noses in the same direction.
Everyone was very happy that this could take place face-to-face. This way, we were able to organize many interactive group sessions.
Workshops during the meetingThe meeting lasted two days during which energizing workshops were held by various partners. These workshops included:
- The observational cohort within RE-SAMPLE. During this workshop, we had fun looking at how to involve more COPD experts in the cohort and reduce the burden on the COPD experts in the cohort.
- Coaching. In this workshop, we went into groups to think about relevant coaching topics for the technology we are developing.
- The Social Return on Investment (SROI) method. This workshop was organized by RRD. We worked with 4 groups to capture the main activities and outcomes of different stakeholders involved within RE-SAMPLE (click here for more information on the SROI method).